Call of Duty + men

I'm not that into stuff like COD but I do like a good adventure game or something like SimCity, and you can get quite obsessed with them.

How about resident evil? i've never played a sim game it sounds like living through the computer to me which seems wierd.

How about resident evil? i've never played a sim game it sounds like living through the computer to me which seems wierd.

I played the first esident evil game (on the PS1) and it was pretty good, sim games are a bit like playing god (literally in some) but I find them quite relaxing.

I played the first esident evil game (on the PS1) and it was pretty good, sim games are a bit like playing god (literally in some) but I find them quite relaxing.

I wouldn't say res has improved since then but it's still good you should play res 2 it was a killer.

I sometimes think we're all players in a kind of cosmic game! i know that's a bit heavy but it's interesting that shakespeare once considered the same thing

"All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players:

They have their exits and their entrances;

And one man <and woman> in his time plays many parts"

not a full quote and not exactly in context but interesting none the less.

What's the attraction?! Anyone else have a problem getting their man off it?

He's just made me give it a go and it seems seriously repetitive and boring. Why do men get obsessed over these games?

Us Call of Duty warriors would never expect the better half of the species to understand.

COD is little more than Doom these days, it's the ultimate chav game with people running around non-stop like headless chickens. United Offensive wasn't too bad but after that it just got pathethic.

I so glad you people don't know about Red Orchestra.

Archived