Call of Duty + men

• 4 weeks later...

im staceys partner who she is talking about, COD is more than a game its not just about running round like headless chickens like someone quoted it is about working as a team and capturing an objective, and the person that stated u regain health when shot needs 2 try hardcore instead of core, but back 2 the subject in hand its about people from around the world getting 2gether and having a good time. countless nights i have spent with a group of people male and female alike chatting and gaming working as a team and having a joke its just a game i no but its also a competition 2 be the best on the game

What's the attraction?! Anyone else have a problem getting their man off it?

He's just made me give it a go and it seems seriously repetitive and boring. Why do men get obsessed over these games?

its not just men, I know many females who play games, and a few play Call of Duty (one in particular is so hooked she sits playing it for hours at a time, every spare day she has)

Archived