Call of Duty + men

im staceys partner who she is talking about, COD is more than a game
Lol, no it isn't, and this coming from someone with a 2.45 KD. ratio. and several hundred hours logged over the various different iterations.

Call of duty is a game, for the most part it is running around like headless chickens. It is literally the least tactical shooter on the market right now, the teamwork is non-existant relative to other games in the same genre.

Don't get me wrong, its a fantastic game, up there with the best. But don't pretend that it's more than it is. It is just a game.

na not been funny flamingjimmy but dont think youve been playing with many friends online then as i see my partner on COD and many a times hes on there with friends and they all work together, you may be reffering to everyone running round like headless chickens to team deathmatch on there but you must not of been on any of the others like capture the flag or owt as thats where you need friends..

unfortunately id say make some new friends if you go on that game cos you aint been taught right hun

Lol, no it isn't, and this coming from someone with a 2.45 KD. ratio. and several hundred hours logged over the various different iterations.

Call of duty is a game, for the most part it is running around like headless chickens. It is literally the least tactical shooter on the market right now, the teamwork is non-existant relative to other games in the same genre.

Don't get me wrong, its a fantastic game, up there with the best. But don't pretend that it's more than it is. It is just a game.

Best tactical WW2 shooter on the market is still, after all these years, Red Orchestra. A new version is hitting the shelves this year.

na not been funny flamingjimmy but dont think youve been playing with many friends online then as i see my partner on COD and many a times hes on there with friends and they all work together, you may be reffering to everyone running round like headless chickens to team deathmatch on there but you must not of been on any of the others like capture the flag or owt as thats where you need friends..

unfortunately id say make some new friends if you go on that game cos you aint been taught right hun

Yes, that's it, I must be playing it wrong and I have no friends, what an astute contribution you've made there, you clearly, having watched someone else play, must know much more about it than someone who's actually played the game loads and loads.

It's a twitch shooter, everyone knows that, tactics and teamwork are unimportant compared to reaction times and connection speeds. That's not a bad thing, twitch shooters are fun as hell, there's just no need to pretend it's some sophisticated tactical affair because that's just not true.

It is the un-thinking man's shooter, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes, that's it, I must be playing it wrong and I have no friends, what an astute contribution you've made there, you clearly, having watched someone else play, must know much more about it than someone who's actually played the game loads and loads.

It's a twitch shooter, everyone knows that, tactics and teamwork are unimportant compared to reaction times and connection speeds. That's not a bad thing, twitch shooters are fun as hell, there's just no need to pretend it's some sophisticated tactical affair because that's just not true.

That may be true for TDM and FFA but once you step into the HQs, Capture the Flags, S&Ds etc then it is very tactical.

That may be true for TDM and FFA but once you step into the HQs, Capture the Flags, S&Ds etc then it is very tactical.

Perhaps that would be the case if anyone ever actually went for the objectives and didn't just spend the entire game camping trying to get their KD ratio up.

HQs was my favorite gametype ever since call of duty 2, but its just not as good as it used to be, the player base has changed so drastically.

Perhaps that would be the case if anyone ever actually went for the objectives and didn't just spend the entire game camping trying to get their KD ratio up.

HQs was my favorite gametype ever since call of duty 2, but its just not as good as it used to be, the player base has changed so drastically.

That's true but if they do go running and gunning / spraying and praying it does allow a half decent squad to take the objectives easily. The K/D now being seperate for each game type always helps those who are obsessed by it.

Archived