Call of Duty + men

That's true but if they do go running and gunning / spraying and praying it does allow a half decent squad to take the objectives easily.
That's true but where's the fun in that?

Either you go in on your own and go into a lobby where no-one's going for the objective, or you go in with some buddies and absolutely dominate all the douche's who are just going for kills, it's so rare that you get a good game where it looks like either team might win.

The K/D now being seperate for each game type always helps those who are obsessed by it.
That has made a large difference, to be fair. But for me, still hasn't brought it up to par with other shooters when it comes to tactical gameplay. I just go on these days to pwn some noobs for stress relief, get my tactical fix from elsewhere.

I remember playing old txt adventure games at school they were great because it left it up to your imagination as well as helping childrens reading skills.

there is an old text adventure game in call of duty black ops,

' you are stood in a field looking towards a white house'

What will you do?

Zork I think its called.

addictive yes, good.. er

cod 6 or whatever, is fairly old hat now, it is a sort of twitch shooter tactics are minimal and connection speed is king, cod 4 was superior in every way. the playerr base as someone else said is now overrun by children but broad band is commonplace so hey ho.

Archived