What male body type do you prefer?

6ft plus :) I like to be eye level or below still when I wear heels, makes me feel girly :hihi:

Not keen on muscular types and really dislike thin, a nice covering of fat is great, just enough so they don't have man boobs but can pinch a couple of inches :)

Tall. Rugby player's legs. Preferably not a rugby player's face. Unless it's one of those chaps off that calendar of French rugby players. Did I mention tall?

I'd make exceptions for Sebastien Chabal or Eorle Crabtree :)

Anything under 6'6 doesn't count as properly tall BTW- I'd like to be able to wear heels and stand head and shoulders above my man.

My choice of body shape is very very tall and built big, strong and rangy, but that's just for eye candy (along with the blond hair, golden tan and winning smile etc).

On the other hand, in the real world the body is just the container for a human being with a whole load of characteristics are far more important than how they look. My OH is old, fat, bald and shorter than me and I don't care because he's the most loving, affectionate and supportive partner that I could ever wish for. I stopped choosing my partners on looks when I realised that way too many of the men I thought looked good didn't engage me on other levels.

Archived