What male body type do you prefer?

Think Damon Albarn circa 1995. :love: I am not keen on muscly men, tend to like lanky streaks... I like flat bottoms particularly. Height doesn't really bother me as long as they are above 5 8".

And as long as their hair isn't below shoulder length - anything ponytail length no thanks.

Tall, dark, smooth, defined and muscular in the right areas - just like the one I've got. :)

I do agree with Medusa though that essentially the body is just a container for the human inside it. Looks are important in the sense that we need to be attracted to the person that we're with - if the physical side of things is to work out ok - but there are so many other things that make up a relationship other than just sex. Luckily, I found the complete package. :)

On the other hand, in the real world the body is just the container for a human being with a whole load of characteristics are far more important than how they look. My OH is old, fat, bald and shorter than me and I don't care because he's the most loving, affectionate and supportive partner that I could ever wish for. I stopped choosing my partners on looks when I realised that way too many of the men I thought looked good didn't engage me on other levels.

I thought I would start a thread on body type for women (and gay men too !), to find out whether people prefer slim, muscular or well-built men.

Personally, I prefer well-built men, not overly muscular, but toned. Skinny men just don't do it for me. I like big shoulders and hands too.

Experience tells me that I have the perfect body shape. Ever since my late teens women have thrown themselves at me and many a jealous husband/boyfriend has had a go at me just for the way I look! :confused:

Archived