Dream destinations

i dont think it needs to be a money no object it if u want to go some where u can save and just go majority of us arent that lucky but as u say money being no object my 7yr old wants to go madagascar were off to egypt this yr hoping to go fuerterventura next yr and plan to go kenya the following yr dependant on money that it we do book the yr before we go to save and pay for it not every1 is made of it we work hard and save harder :)

I know a number of people who have been on that trip or similar taxman, and although I'm not sure about the fearsome waves on the Southern Ocean, I'd dearly like to be able to go and experience it for myself. I did actually consider applying to be one of the scientists who overwinter every year on Antarctica, but was just too much of a wimp.

Austria - for it's breathtaking beauty - plus i wanna run through the hills naked.

Maldives - I'd just love to go for the ultimate chill out - although doubt I could handle more than a couple of days, I'd go stir crazy doing nowt for too long.

New York - for the shopping & nightlife.

Archived