Butlins Skegness - Anyone been?

I am thinking of gonna Butlins this summer before the school holidays. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I wanted to go somewhere like butlins as there is a swimming pool, kids entertainment and mini fairground for under 5's.

I have never been before and was wondering what it is like? would you recommend etc?

Our 6 year old loves it. Theres loads for them to do most of what they'll want to do is free as well. Its close to the beach, within walking distance of Ingoldmells and even into Skeggy if you're feeling energetic. You can also put them into the nursery for a couple of hours if you want some time alone to do adult things (its your holiday as well) you can hire the nursery staff by the hour so you can go out at night if you like. The complex is safe and they can't get off site without you.

Like someones already said it is what it is. Theres no point getting snobby or snooty about it. Its Butlins.

Our 6 year old loves it. Theres loads for them to do most of what they'll want to do is free as well. Its close to the beach, within walking distance of Ingoldmells and even into Skeggy if you're feeling energetic. You can also put them into the nursery for a couple of hours if you want some time alone to do adult things (its your holiday as well) you can hire the nursery staff by the hour so you can go out at night if you like. The complex is safe and they can't get off site without you.

Like someones already said it is what it is. Theres no point getting snobby or snooty about it. Its Butlins.

Sounds great! Well there's a sale on at the minute and it ends today so I am gonna book!

I'm pretty sure kids would love it. Choose your accommodation carefully, have a word with them, because it's quite a trek to the outskirts of the accommodation, especially with 1 and 3 year old in tow, if they place you there. The kids will probably like the mealtimes and the self-service, but if you're a bit choosy, as an adult, you might be pretty disappointed with the food, we were - so consider your catering options. And, be warned, we had 3 different mobile networks between us and not one of them worked there.

Archived