Butlins Skegness - Anyone been?

You will have a fantastic time, we have been going for years, started taking our kids and now take our grandson. With younger children you don't need loads to spend, its when they get older and want to do more and buy more thats when it gets expensive, you will always spend what you take so write up a budget for each day and try to stick to it thats what I've always done and it works for me. There a lovley indoor soft play area next to the fun fair a bit like (Monkey Business) our grandson loves it in there we have trouble trying to get him to come out :) . Enjoy x

I am thinking of gonna Butlins this summer before the school holidays. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I wanted to go somewhere like butlins as there is a swimming pool, kids entertainment and mini fairground for under 5's.

I have never been before and was wondering what it is like? would you recommend etc?

Try centreparcs instead. There is a price difference admittedly, but there is a reason for that.

Try centreparcs instead. There is a price difference admittedly, but there is a reason for that.

There is a price difference. There is also a value for money difference.

Having been to Butlins twice and Centerparcs three times in the last 3 years, I'd say without hesitation that Butlins is much better value. I'd much sooner spend my money there. In our case 2 adults and 1 (now six year old) daughter.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much spending money is needed for a week In butlins. 2 adults and a 3 year old and a 1year old. Thanks
If you're going self catering and planning on buying food when you get there and you don't want to be tight i'd say you need a minimum of £600 for everything

i used to work there many a few years back!! the swimming pool was good fun and the warmer weather the outdoor pool opened, but that a bluming freezin. i enjoyed working there....was hoping to make a trip for a week myself...let me know how u get on x

i used to work there many a few years back!! the swimming pool was good fun and the warmer weather the outdoor pool opened, but that a bluming freezin. i enjoyed working there....was hoping to make a trip for a week myself...let me know how u get on x
I used to work there as well!

lol...u used to party at silvies! summerlands and cheers?? x
Of course, over to Cheers on monday mornings when they used to do their line cleaning for some free booze, we used to line clean on sunday nights so we'd finish in our venue, have a shed party, go for breakfast and straight over, sleep it off and then Fat Louis for quids in that night. After seeing Reggie at Summerlands for a bit of Karaoke. Good Times!

Archived