Deadly suicide bombing hits Moscow's Domodedovo airport

I think you'll find I didn't make anything up. Your stupidity would imply that the Russians take out a cell like the IRA or the INLA would justify and bring to book those really responsible, when in all reality those responsible haven't been identified yet. And yes it does matter which group you 'take out'. What happens when you run out of terrorist groups? Stormfront? Women's institute? AA? Boys scouts? See how ridiculous something can look?

Anyway, back in the horse pen and at least wait for the starter.:roll:

No I think your stupidity reults in your inability to read. I gave a list of terrorist organisations. Not a specific candidate for any particular attrocity. The Russians will have an idea of which are the likely candidates and I really don't see why it matters too much if they traget the wrong terrorists.

We ourselves are pro-active in targetting terrorists. We fly drone aircraft around foreign skies, and if the military think they have spotted a terrorist they simply take him and his entourage out. So if Bin Laden was sat around a table with a bunch of Tamil Tigers it wouldn't make a jot of difference. They would become a legitimate target.

Why not keep up and just try and get real.

The funny thing is that he hasn't even listed one of the major candidates - the Chechen Islamic International Brigade

I don't need to you did it for me. Perhaps you could pass the information on to Wiki. It is their list that has them missing.

I don't need to you did it for me. Perhaps you could pass the information on to Wiki. It is their list that has them missing.

That is rather the problem in getting your information from wikipedia. You end up missing one of the most likely candidates, but including the current governments of South Africa and the Palestinian territories as current terrorist entities. Still, I suppose at least cutting and pasting saves time, even if it doen't actually contribute much.

No I think your stupidity reults in your inability to read. I gave a list of terrorist organisations. Not a specific candidate for any particular attrocity. The Russians will have an idea of which are the likely candidates and I really don't see why it matters too much if they traget the wrong terrorists.

We ourselves are pro-active in targetting terrorists. We fly drone aircraft around foreign skies, and if the military think they have spotted a terrorist they simply take him and his entourage out. So if Bin Laden was sat around a table with a bunch of Tamil Tigers it wouldn't make a jot of difference. They would become a legitimate target.

Groan! When is it ever going to occur to the Roger Ramjets of this world that we've been in the longest and most expensive war in modern times and haven't even scratched the surface as to why, let alone bring the head of this terrorist threat to book with all the sophisticated might of the West?

As for your earlier statement:

"But do they know which bunch of Islamic terrorists it was?

Clearly indicates your bigotry. you maybe right, they maybe Islamic, but the fact you used Islamic before the smoking embers die out pins you to the wall.

To say "folk know" is <REMOVED> and dangerous, because in reality "folk" don't know.

Remember Oklahoma? If it wasn't for good early detective work a certain section of society was about to be thrown to the wolves, wolves like yourself.

Get real? You have assumed from your first post that you know who the culprits are. How?

Groan! When is it ever going to occur to the Roger Ramjets of this world that we've been in the longest and most expensive war in modern times and haven't even scratched the surface as to why, let alone bring the head of this terrorist threat to book with all the sophisticated might of the West?

As for your earlier statement:

"But do they know which bunch of Islamic terrorists it was?

Clearly indicates your bigotry. you maybe right, they maybe Islamic, but the fact you used Islamic before the smoking embers die out pins you to the wall.

To say "folk know" is <REMOVED> and dangerous, because in reality "folk" don't know.

Remember Oklahoma? If it wasn't for good early detective work a certain section of society was about to be thrown to the wolves, wolves like yourself.

Spot on:thumbsup:

AP now say two Brions killed in bombing, total 35 deaths.

Do you remember the Berlin disco bombing of 1986 that led to a massive US air raid on Tripoli? If it hadn't been for a telephone warning from the ambassador in Malta that warplanes were heading for Libya, Gadhafi would have been inside his palace when the bombs went through its roof.

But do they know which bunch of Islamic terrorists it was?

will they care ? no doubt there will be a purge before it all calms down,but at least the guilty. if found ,wont be given hotel treatment like the prisons here in britain provide i bet

Archived