Deadly suicide bombing hits Moscow's Domodedovo airport

If you want to make a sensible point then make it. Otherwise zip it.

My point is it is annoying when you label people as racists for stating the obvious. But the pattern seems that you only do it to protect Islamic Extremists, which in itself would allow me to draw conclusions about you!

Can you name a nation that has become islamic recently?

Not where they were already islamic and became stricter, but an actual change from non-islam to islam.

There were calls for an Islamic state in Southern Thailand. This was after a massive decrease in non-Muslims, mainly because of violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patani_%28region%29

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/thailand2-01.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8022088.stm

Quote:

According to eyewitnesses quoted by Russian TV's Vesti news programme, before detonating the explosives the bomber shouted: "I'll kill you all!"

not the usual shout from a bomber doing it for religion...

So are you suggesting the bombers are English speaking? In that case they could be the same lot who blew up London Transport on 7/7.

I call islamist, those who are fighting for control not just because the government is islamic. How recently? The struggles continue in Nigeria, Sudan, Afghanistan, China and Caucusus to name but a few.

yes, 'All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others'

If Christian south of Sudan wishes independence then world applauds the attempt to create a new country, but if Muslims wish self determination that somehow is completely unacceptable to the same applauders of democracy.

If Christian south of Sudan wishes independence then world applauds the attempt to create a new country, but if Muslims wish self determination that somehow is completely unacceptable to the same applauders of democracy.

Tells us, what's been happening in Sudan?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18045002/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

Me tell you? Why can't you read the link you provide yourself?

It does illustrate the point well that what the Americans wish to promote they do. I wonder why immages of Iraq are not included in Google Earth with publicity of over a Million PEOPLE killed?

Me tell you? Why can't you read the link you provide yourself?

It does illustrate the point well that what the Americans wish to promote they do. I wonder why immages of Iraq are not included in Google Earth with publicity of over a Million PEOPLE killed?

Go on change subject again...

People are against the rise of the Islamic power in Sudan because of GENOCIDE claims against them.

There isn't any such VALID claim concerning Iraq.

South Sudan did it with the ballot, not the bomb. Maybe that's why they applaud.

South Sudan did it with the ballot, not the bomb. Maybe that's why they applaud.
Deny them the ballot box as is being denied to the Muslims of most of the Arab world and see if the same Southern Sudanese remain peaceful? You may have missed the point, I am not against self determination but against outside interference to keep the Muslim world from self determination through the ballot box. It is the different rules that are being applied by the spreaders of democracy that I object to.

Archived