Deadly suicide bombing hits Moscow's Domodedovo airport

Go on change subject again...

People are against the rise of the Islamic power in Sudan because of GENOCIDE claims against them.

There isn't any such VALID claim concerning Iraq.

No sir I am NOT changing the subject but pointed out the dichotomy of the Western policy, but you want explanations when you have no argument left.:roll: The Americans have enough genocide claims against them in Faluja but of course there the might is right and any such claim is said by the Americans to be invalid, now there's a surprise.

No sir I am changing the subject but pointed out the dichotomy of the Western policy, but you want explanations when you have no argument left.:roll: The Americans have enough genocide claims against them in Faluja but of course there the might is right and any such claim is said by the Americans to be invalid, now there's a surprise.

Make sense, don't avoid the subject. You obviously have no argument to take this line of nonsensical reasoning.

Show me the genocide claims you are referring to.

Deny them the ballot box as is being denied to the Muslims of most of the Arab world and see if the same Southern Sudanese remain peaceful? You may have missed the point, I am not against self determination but against outside interference to keep the Muslim world from self determination through the ballot box. It is the different rules that are being applied by the spreaders of democracy that I object to.

I don't quite follow, I don't think pro democratic countries would interfere in order to prevent freedoms like the vote, on the contrary, I think most democratic countries would welcome democratic reforms in Arab nations. If people in Islam dominated countries want the vote, they need to take it up with their government too. Look at what happened in Tunisia.

No sir I am NOT changing the subject but pointed out the dichotomy of the Western policy, but you want explanations when you have no argument left.:roll: The Americans have enough genocide claims against them in Faluja but of course there the might is right and any such claim is said by the Americans to be invalid, now there's a surprise.

So are you acknowledging the genocide claims in Sudan by paring them off against some claims in Iraq? Your dichotomy as you call it is somewhat an excuse for genocide! :loopy:

So are you acknowledging the genocide claims in Sudan by paring them off against some claims in Iraq? Your dichotomy as you call it is somewhat an excuse for genocide! :loopy:

You lack understanding my dear so maybe it is better if you keep to what you know. I posed a question but you are unable to understand it let alone answer it.:hihi: Life of every human being is equal so why different rules when it comes to Muslims?

try this http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13420.htm

or this for how they can lie to all of us http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/toxic-legacy-of-us-assault-on-fallujah-worse-than-hiroshima-2034065.html

Do you know what dichotomy means?

I don't quite follow, I don't think pro democratic countries would interfere in order to prevent freedoms like the vote, on the contrary, I think most democratic countries would welcome democratic reforms in Arab nations. If people in Islam dominated countries want the vote, they need to take it up with their government too. Look at what happened in Tunisia.

The governments of majority of dictatorship countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, are all being propped up by the Americans in order for the dictators to keep their own populace suppressed. Sham elections held in Iraq and Afghanistan with their respective Green Zones with Governments only governing the green zones and anywhere else armoured carrier protection needed to walk the streets, how come you don't know this anyway or are you just pretending?

You lack understanding my dear so maybe it is better if you keep to what you know. I posed a question but you are unable to understand it let alone answer it.:hihi: Life of every human being is equal so why different rules when it comes to Muslims?

Yes, basic insults as answers, your sounding quite typical yourself in your worming! TBH, I don't think you understood what I said if you think I didn't understand. :suspect:

Posing a dichotomy isn't an answer it's using tit for tat as an argument (very churlish). :loopy:

You still haven't answered the original question before you started condoning genocide!

To answer your question, Muslims are as equal as anybody else. Both in Iraq and Sudan there are Muslims who disagree with what the Muslim Extremists are doing, some will even claim that the extremists are not in fact Muslims.

The governments of majority of dictatorship countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, are all being propped up by the Americans in order for the dictators to keep their own populace suppressed. Sham elections held in Iraq and Afghanistan with their respective Green Zones with Governments only governing the green zones and anywhere else armoured carrier protection needed to walk the streets, how come you don't know this anyway or are you just pretending?

Yes protection is needed, because Muslims are killing Muslims in the name of Islam and Islamic rule.

Sorry, when did Pakistan become a dictatorship, I think this is a delusion of yours to prop up your weak understanding of the world! :loopy:

Yes, basic insults as answers, your sounding quite typical yourself in your worming! TBH, I don't think you understood what I said if you think I didn't understand. :suspect:

Posing a dichotomy isn't an answer it's using tit for tat as an argument (very churlish). :loopy:

You still haven't answered the original question before you started condoning genocide!

To answer your question, Muslims are as equal as anybody else. Both in Iraq and Sudan there are Muslims who disagree with what the Muslim Extremists are doing, some will even claim that the extremists are not in fact Muslims.

Good of you to accept that so why then categorise all Muslims as the problem as you were trying to do earlier? Every situation has it's own reason and not just the idiotic standpoint of they did it because they were Muslims.

Good of you to accept that so why then categorise all Muslims as the problem as you were trying to do earlier? Every situation has it's own reason and not just the idiotic standpoint of they did it because they were Muslims.

When and where did I say all Muslims?

EDIT:

But please start answering some questions yourself! Your really starting to look daft now!

Archived