Deadly suicide bombing hits Moscow's Domodedovo airport

Yes protection is needed, because Muslims are killing Muslims in the name of Islam and Islamic rule.

Sorry, when did Pakistan become a dictatorship, I think this is a delusion of yours to prop up your weak understanding of the world! :loopy:

As I said you do have a problem with understanding of the world around you.:roll:

The governments of majority of dictatorship countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, are all being propped up by the Americans in order for the dictators to keep their own populace suppressed. Sham elections held in Iraq and Afghanistan with their respective Green Zones with Governments only governing the green zones and anywhere else armoured carrier protection needed to walk the streets, how come you don't know this anyway or are you just pretending?

Lol these governments are not propped up. Saudi is a bona fide dictatorship, it doesn't need propping up 'cos it's position is already very secure, the idea that the House of Saud would collapse if it were not for US support is laughable.

The Gadaffi family too has a strong grasp on power in Libya, doesn't need American support there, and as if the US would support the regime that blew up the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie.

The others are just weak and unstable, but I think the US would like to see democratic reforms in all of those countries rather than stifle it.

yes, 'All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others'

If Christian south of Sudan wishes independence then world applauds the attempt to create a new country, but if Muslims wish self determination that somehow is completely unacceptable to the same applauders of democracy.

But the trouble is not in the South of Sudan it's in Darfur to the west ... where the oil is.

No, your just pathetic! :huh:

Apart from childish bickering and asking for explanations for everything have you any constructive input to this discussion or do we just have to answer your stupid questions? As I said at the outset you missed the point when you posted a link to how Google Earth will be displaying images of Southern Sudan, my question was simply that you wouldn't expect to see the same concerned Google Earth to display images of Fallujah where massacre was carried out by the Americans. Why are you denying the Iraqi deaths by asking for VALID proof of genocide? Why is it that any claim not sanctioned by the Americans is invalid?

Mod Note

We seem to be veering off topic and starting using personal attacks instead of attacking the argument.

Kindly veer back to the topic and attack the arguments not the person making them.

Apart from childish bickering and asking for explanations for everything have you any constructive input to this discussion or do we just have to answer your stupid questions? As I said at the outset you missed the point when you posted a link to how Google Earth will be displaying images of Southern Sudan, my question was simply that you wouldn't expect to see the same concerned Google Earth to display images of Fallujah where massacre was carried out by the Americans. Why are you denying the Iraqi deaths by asking for VALID proof of genocide? Why is it that any claim not sanctioned by the Americans is invalid?

No, you brought that in as a way to condone the genocide in Sudan (the Google map bit), which was also an answer to your previous question.

I have given numerous answers to your next question, but you seem to be using this churlish tactic as a way of saving face.

So, you are once again saying what happened in Sudan is okay because of whatever you claim to have happened in Iraq, even though you haven't even provided any evidence to your claims.

But the trouble is not in the South of Sudan it's in Darfur to the west ... where the oil is.
Oh there is trouble everywhere my friend, but that does not excuse ignoring one set of deaths because our side carried out the massacre and screaming about them nasty Muslims killing everybody. All killing is bad and all those that carry out atrocities should be held accountable be they Muslim or Christian, Sudanese or American.

Oh there is trouble everywhere my friend, but that does not excuse ignoring one set of deaths because our side carried out the massacre and screaming about them nasty Muslims killing everybody. All killing is bad and all those that carry out atrocities should be held accountable be they Muslim or Christian, Sudanese or American.

I thought this thread was about a bombing in Moscow though :huh:

Archived