Kashmiri Aroma - Woodseats

samp

10 of us went last Tuesday - bit quiet but hey times are hard! I have to say it was one of the nicest meals in this field I've had in Sheffield, classy menu, excellent service and quality food. Really hope the place succeeds as it's that ' bit different' from all the others. My only downside was the place looks nothing like the Blue Room where I used to work so I will always have a soft spot for the place as it was * awwwwwww*

Well done to you all !

yeah we just got back. quite good to be honest - will deffo return.

i would probably leave it a couple of weeks. the staff are just settling in and bit too attentitive for me. food was very good though.

good portions reasonable pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

Kashmiri Aroma… Welcoming you to splendid surroundings with traditional tastes…

Come and enjoy the experience of fine dining and hospitality with us…

We just want to say thank you for the kind comments about our new restaurant (Kashmiri Aroma) in Woodseats, Sheffield, we have had a very short time to turn the old Blue Rooms Brasserie into the amazing restaurant that exists now! …with some hard work, we have been able to provide the facility that some of you have enjoyed already! And many more will do soon!

Our Managing Director Tariq Mahmood is a former manager/chef at the family business, a well known group of restaurants operating all over Yorkshire; he has more than 20 years experience as a head chef and restaurant manager.

We have a very successful restaurant already in Ilkley, West Yorkshire this has been operational for over 20 months. Woodseats is our newest addition to a long list of locations we are currently pursuing.

We have a developing website http://www.kashmiriaroma.com/ where you can find our food menu, wine list, images and other info.

The Kashmiri Aroma website also incorporates a fully automated Online Booking system (not the usual call us for confirmation type!). The table booking service is very easy to use and uses real-time data; hence you don't have to wait 24 hours for a confirmation. You can book a table and have it confirmed in just a few clicks whilst you are still online! Access it via http://www.kashmiriaroma.com/booking.php

Please keep the comments good/bad coming as it helps us improve our services.

Kashmiri Aroma WebTeam

…can be reached @ haroon[at]kashmiriAroma[dot]com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived