Kashmiri Aroma - Woodseats

samp

hi

just come back from a meal here, was really impressed with the service, menu was extensive and we had choice of buffet or al a carte. Had al a carte as not a fan of buffets and we were really impressed. Food was superb but wished i had ordered something mild. I am not a fan of really spicy food but usually when something says medium it is actually mild, not here so will remember that next time. The food was really good quality. My only comment was there was quite a bit of time between courses but the waiter explained that they don't want diners to feel rushed. I would definately come here again. £35 with complimentary popadoms and pickles, two starters (the liver tikka is superb) 2 main courses, rice and chapati and two drinks each. Taxi ordered for us was very quickly there. A superb dining experience.

yep nice food nice place, had the buffet although it seemed like the waiters where guarding it and watching if people took too much! but overall excellent, probably stick to dil shad thou, as it seemed like a lot of the customers seemed to know more about the food then the chef did! if you catch my drift!!!

Archived