Work out how much you drink..

I weigh about 14 stone, if that helps, and have the drinkers gut.

At one unit per hour, after a week, based upon your drinking on the Monday morning you woud have the equivalent of 4 bottles of vodka in your system. This would be increasing at a rate of 4 bottles of vodka equivalent per week.

After a year you would have some 208 bottles of vodka in your system...

Which gives rise to the phrase, 'how much blood in my alcohol system? hic hic bleurghgh :gag:

:hihi:

At one unit per hour, after a week, based upon your drinking on the Monday morning you woud have the equivalent of 4 bottles of vodka in your system. This would be increasing at a rate of 4 bottles of vodka equivalent per week.

After a year you would have some 208 bottles of vodka in your system...

Which gives rise to the phrase, 'how much blood in my alcohol system? hic hic bleurghgh :gag:

:hihi:

That would suggest I'm permo bladdered! I just don't get . . .

It that case you need to change your avatar mart.

That`s 21 units per week! :hihi: I rarely drink special brew, but i must admit i do like the stuff. It just mashes my head if i have more than one can (as you can tell :hihi: ) so i rarely bother.

I just checked, ten cans of stella and five bottles of bulmers per day. About a hundred quid a week. i don't know if that's excessive or not?

Blimey - I doubt even the drunks on the street can cope with that much EVERY day.

If this is true , and you own a car - I hope anyone who is reading this and knows who you are shops you to the coppers as you must be permanently <REMOVED>.

Blimey - I doubt even the drunks on the street can cope with that much EVERY day.

If this is true , and you own a car - I hope anyone who is reading this and knows who you are shops you to the coppers as you must be permanently <REMOVED>.

38 units.

2, 3litre frosty jacks @7.5% is 45 units.

A fair few people drink this amount and more.

They are sober come morning too!

38 units.

2, 3litre frosty jacks @7.5% is 45 units.

A fair few people drink this amount and more.

They are sober come morning too!

Sober ? Your'e kidding right?

Lets see if you would trust someone like this to drive you or your family around the morning after said bender...

And there is a name for the people who drink this amount and more regularly - Alcoholic

Sober ? Your'e kidding right?

Lets see if you would trust someone like this to drive you or your family around the morning after said bender...

And there is a name for the people who drink this amount and more regularly - Alcoholic

No, I regularly used to drink 200+ units per week. I was near on always sober from 10 am until 6pm.

Alcoholic yes, drunk, no.

As a child a relative would take us out on weekends. He'd drive us down to the pub, sup about 10 pints and drive us home. Not so long ago this was common behaviour.

I used to pay an alcoholic to drive me about, given his tolerance I wasn't too fussed if he wanted to sup a super whilst driving.

I used to pay an alcoholic to drive me about, given his tolerance I wasn't too fussed if he wanted to sup a super whilst driving.

Not sure I understand that statement...had you lost your licence?

Either way it makes me feel sick - the whole " I can handle my booze so I have every right to drive my car whilst hammered" attitude

Wonderful, right up to the point where you smash into someone and ruin lives.

Archived