Mass Food Shortages Forecast..

I've got an allotment, a fishing rod and an air rifle. I'm not going to starve.

But seriously, I think the answer lies in being far more creative with land use and bringing the countryside into the city.

We are all stampeding to your allotment tommorrow. After Sainburys rations bread.

We are all stampeding to your allotment tommorrow. After Sainburys rations bread.

Don't rush - just had the last of the leeks and the only other thing worth having at the moment is the kale. It is good though - with a dressing of shallots and anchovies in melted butter.

Don't rush - just had the last of the leeks and the only other thing worth having at the moment is the kale. It is good though - with a dressing of shallots and anchovies in melted butter.

Oh boy, you have me licking the carpet with that one. Jesus, I'm ordering a pizza. Really. That combo, and the fish . . . I WANT AN ALLOTMENT NOW! AND A FISHING ROD!

What's kale and shallots taste like? Anything like pollack? I love pollack. Sorry of topic, but just one post back pleaseeeeeeeeee.

I've got an allotment, a fishing rod and an air rifle. I'm not going to starve.

But seriously, I think the answer lies in being far more creative with land use and bringing the countryside into the city.

I too have an allotment..full of weeds at the moment though...I'm getting an air rifle and I'll borrow your rod!!

Given that the human race currently wastes about 30% of the food that we produce, we have some way to go before things get desperate.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about water and energy supplies.

In any case, I have an allotment....

Given that the human race currently wastes about 30% of the food that we produce, we have some way to go before things get deperate.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about water and energy supplies.

In any case, I have an allotment....

We seem to all be ready for the riots and starvation to come. But where will we get the seeds? I have a cunning plan.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXW_vzQppGI

Archived