Mass Food Shortages Forecast..

We can always eat each other.

If I eat all of you, aside form getting fat I'll have acquired 2 allotments a fishing rod and about 208 bottles of vodka.

But if you eat us all, you will become seven people (and a Budgie). That means that your 208 bottles of Vodka will exit your bloodstream pretty quickly.

Then what?

We can always eat each other.

If I eat all of you, aside form getting fat I'll have acquired 2 allotments a fishing rod and about 208 bottles of vodka.

That's all depending on my body mass chem1st. It might be less. I'd much rather we all grabbed the spam and corned beef tommorrow.

But, what we going to do for drink? Can Andy make something out of Christmas trees? Or H from allotment stuff et al?

If not, I'm a goner.

So I will be the first to be eaten :o:(

Hello

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1350009/Food-prices-rocket-50-global-hunger-epidemic-causes-riots-famines.html?ITO=bookmark-chromeext

Just saw this about the future of world resources. It's all a bit scary. I think we're in for some troubled times ahead..

The world population estimated to be about 6.9 Billion and the currently across the Globe we produce food enough for more than 11 Billion people. We already produce more food than we actually need so why the scare mongering? The real reason according to some intellectuals is the GM industry creating a need for itself through such scaremongering tactics and so it's interesting to see this single statement in the article quoted,"A leading Government think tank has warned scaremongering over GM farming is no longer acceptable" Yes of courde not:hihi: so we must now promote GM foods, why didn't you say so? :roll:

The world population estimated to be about 6.9 Billion and the currently across the Globe we produce food enough for more than 11 Billion people. We already produce more food than we actually need so why the scare mongering? The real reason according to some intellectuals is the GM industry creating a need for itself through such scaremongering tactics and so it's interesting to see this single statement in the article quoted,"A leading Government think tank has warned scaremongering over GM farming is no longer acceptable" Yes of courde not:hihi: so we must now promote GM foods, why didn't you say so? :roll:

It's only the Daily Mail, now, can you help us in case it is true? Do you have access to allotments and have funds to buy crate loads ot spam and corned beef?

I've got about halfway through processing them, but still got a load intact. As a Agincourt style defence against marauding non-threaders, if sharpened and secured they could make an effective defence against those seeking to steal our hard won crops and quarry. Slow them down amply enough for us to shoot the thieving swine at least!

Did you save the barbles? We can pelt the invading hordes with them:hihi:

Archived