Children in Need

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

:D :D Yeah right on Funkee.

At least i was able to sit and watch the telle without having to watch these dreadfull soaps for once.

We should replace the lot with 30 minutes of Children in need.:thumbsup:

Thanks Cycleracer, I didn't want to rant in vain.

We should strap him down in a chair, pin his eyeballs open and force him to sit through it. Make him drink strong coffee to stay awake and then make him get his cheque book out and write a pledge. It really isn't that much to ask is it?

I think it's all a good idea to raise money for children in need and I fully support any efforts to help children achieve their fullest potential. However, the more money that is raised in the voluntary arena for services means that the government doesn't have to increase funding for statutory services.

I also don't like the way they portray kids with disabilities to elicit an emotional response in us so we part with money.

Has anyone seen that Barnados advert with the cockroach coming out of the babies mouth?

Archived