Why are there bouncers on the door of Wetherspoons, Hillsborough?

boldforester

Because of all the scum that go every week. Same faces getting into fights (even with bouncers) but still allowed in every week. Creates a horrible atmosphere in the bar which has ruined what could have been a decent boozer. I or my friends have had threats against us on numerous occasions for the simple mistake of looking toward the dancefloor in an incorrect manner or daring to get served before these danny dyer wanabees. Drugs are taken openly in the toilets, even before it gets to the time when children are kicked out. Absolute hate the scum who do all this and the sooner this section of the species die out, the better.

Oh yeah, worst bar staff in sheffield by an absolute mile as well.

If you read the Wetherspoon's mag, they really rate themselvers as a top employer doing a fantastic job. So why not go on the website and e mail a comment...see if they take it seriously, lol.

Christmas eve in the Rawson.

A group of pensioners had been having a drink in The Rawson sat under the window between the two exits,the pub was full one of the managers told them they would have to move and sit in in the little room at the side because he wanted to sell bottles from a table where they were sitting one refused so the manager sent a bouncer to her to make her move which she did under protest is this what Wetherpoons have Bouncers for?

Usually on match days plastic glasses are the order of the day health and safety reasons so why were bottles being sold under the window near the exits from a table?

Oh yeah' date=' worst bar staff in sheffield by an absolute mile as well.[/quote']

i see you've never been in the Batemoor, last time i was there the lass behind the bar was wearing her dressing gown and had just got out of bed to open up (she lives in the flat at the back), bar staff always outside smoking so you have to wait to be served by them, all in all its the worse pub experience i have witnessed..

Archived