Are you proud to be English

I love England, it's a small little country but it's spot on all in all.

We are very lucky to live here.

why exactly am i lucky to live here? yes im english and proud actually im british and proud but dont consider myself lucky! ....

Proud to be English, no.

Proud of my city, somewhat, though i suppose this is just blind loyalty as i've never lived anywhere else.

I couldn't really care less as long as i have my missus and kids by my side, they'd make me feel proud if we resided in a skip.

Have you noticed that on forms you can be Irish, Scottish or Welsh, but, you cannot be English you have to be British.

I am English and proud of that fact. I just wish the government would allow me to be.

Sometimes i am very disappointed to be English or even British. Like when the gov. sell 20% of our gold reserves for euros, just as the euro zone hits a financial crisis, or when the gov. decide to sell the countryside from under our feet. These are times when I am embarrassed to be associated with anything English or British.

I love England, it's a small little country but it's spot on all in all.

We are very lucky to live here.

I'm even luckier because I moved away from it.

You don't realise what you're putting up with until you don't have to put up with it any more.

Have you noticed that on forms you can be Irish, Scottish or Welsh, but, you cannot be English you have to be British.

I am English and proud of that fact. I just wish the government would allow me to be.

Sometimes i am very disappointed to be English or even British. Like when the gov. sell 20% of our gold reserves for euros, just as the euro zone hits a financial crisis, or when the gov. decide to sell the countryside from under our feet. These are times when I am embarrassed to be associated with anything English or British.

Not on any form I have ever filled in. There is a choice for British, Irish, every type of Asian nationality and various options for black. I inavariable choose "White-Other".

Archived