The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

yes agree - cha cha's is a nice change its run by two men who are friends who both used to be taxi drivers and decided to go into business together!

i went the other saturday with parents and boyfriend who are all curry monsters and know a good curry when they taste one (they werent complaining). I thought the price was ok - around £8 for all you can eat and if you have a few drinks downstairs everything is £1 so you spend next to nothing. However, the curries are nice but there isnt that much variation most of the curries are alike. It does say what each curry is but doesnt say what is in it and whether it is fairy hot or not. I still have to say i prefer going to indian restaurants and ordering exactly what i fancy and although everyone raves how cheap these all you can eat buffets are when you look at the prices of curries in normal restaurants theres not much in it.

Me and our society at Sheffield Uni organized a Charity Event there and it went really well.

The staff were great and the food was even better.

Plus they offered to donate a lot of money to our cause which was really nice of them.

Thoroughly recommend the place!!

• 2 weeks later...

I took my family recently and had a really good meal, the staff were very helpful indeed and took great care to make sure that we all had a wonderful time including the three young children in our ratther large party. Real thumbs up from us :thumbsup:

Originally posted by crazycow

we went there on saturday and enjoyed the food.however the service was a bit slow. the drinks took 30 minutes to come!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think that's a one off. I have been about 5 or 6 times now and they always get the drinks to our table in a few minutes.

It's definately improved since it first opened and the choice is still good.

Originally posted by crazycow

we went there on saturday and enjoyed the food.however the service was a bit slow. the drinks took 30 minutes to come!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't have that problem as I stood up and went to the bar - being that it was a buffet I didn't expect a waiter/waitress to come round offering drinks - shows what I know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived