The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

When it first opened, Unit was one of the first late night bars in Sheffield but the fact was not promoted.

Sometimes there would be like 20 people there. It built slowly but the people who started it ran out of money just as it was taing off so somebody else was able to benefit from their hard work.

I think that is the story anyway.

Went in Saturday night. The pint I ordered was off, and, apart from the staff, me and the wife were the only people in there. Ended up eating somewhere else, the reason being that we figured if we were the only ones in, the food would have been sitting for ages without being replaced, as nobody was eating it. Shame really, I was looking forward to it, but I think Ill wait till word gets around and it starts getting a bit busier.

...called Chacha's (Uncles) near the Devonshire Cat pub....everyone should go there to eat. Its a buffet type restaurant so you can eat as much as you like and choose what you want to eat. Its nothing like the slop that you get in some of the crap places like Balti King.

I went there on the weekend and really enjoyed it. The food is top quality....I highly recommend it!!!!

I went last week and it cost me £8 at 9pm ,prices may vary depending on time i dont know though.

Its good ,id say 12 different currys some of the usuals like sagg madrass korma but also some id never tryed and wount even try to spell. A handful of starters ,bahjis kebab tandori chicken ect but only plan nann when i went and two kinds of rice(i never bother with rice so it doesnt bother me)

Going again this week as some of my friends couldnt make it last week , ill see if they change the menu at all

Archived