The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

Originally posted by darkfox

Ive seen that they dont have Jack Daniels but if your a real whiskey drinker you'll choose bulleit bourbon which is nicer than Jack Daniels, and taboo is a kids drink passoa is much better but each to their own. I know everyone has a prefered drink but why not try something different1

Tony are you saying evey satisfied customer has to be connected with the place? I think DQ is better than most bars in Sheffield they are trying something new and if you talk to anyone who is actually connected they are willing to listen and take ideas.

I hear a few top djs are getting involved aswell!

Firstly, JD is bourbon, not whiskey, go on, tell me it isn't. Secondly, I've tried virtually every major bourbon on the market and shockingly, i prefer the taste of jd.

It's like every other bar that's recently opened in Sheffield.

Pale walls. check

Lava lighting. Check

Local DJ's. check.

Try something different? Irony.

Tony are you saying evey satisfied customer has to be connected with the place? I think DQ is better than most bars in Sheffield they are trying something new and if you talk to anyone who is actually connected they are willing to listen and take ideas.

No darkfox, I'm suggesting that you are connected with the place and not a satisfied customer of any kind. ;)

I don't remember ever having a new member join up, make 5 posts on a single topic, all with in depth knowledge of a business and how amazing it is, and STILL not be connected with the business :D

I must admit Im not a big fan of the jd sour mash whiskey, bulleit bourbon, I find, is similar but nicer.

I understand how it must look but i dont work there Im not related to anyone that is there I just think its a great bar that deserves to get good publicity. Whats wrong with that.

If anything is its failing its the location but apparently there are big plans for fitzwilliam street in the future, especially with the halls being close by.

It looks rubbish.. At least you can top up your tan while you're there I suppose.. If you like having a year long tan! When I first drove past it I did think it was a funiture/light shop that was closed and had the lights on to show what they sold!.. Each to there own though.

And why don't they carry the drinks that most people drink when they go out.. instead of trying to force change, do they really think that people who drink Taboo or whatever have never tried anything different,.. that's.. what.. they.. like..!!!

Ive seen that they dont have Jack Daniels but if your a real whiskey drinker you'll choose bulleit bourbon which is nicer than Jack Daniels, and taboo is a kids drink passoa is much better but each to their own. I know everyone has a prefered drink but why not try something different1

You've hit the nail on the head there love! We ARE kids! Well, ish! lol! Ages 18/20 and 27... Why should we have to pick something else when we'd been in 5 or 6 other bars/pubs that evening drinking the same drinks! (Plus if I start mixing my drinks, those bright white walls won't be white for long ;))

It's not like we don't drink other drinks, we do! But those are the drinks we wanted and the late bar couldn't do them us, which is shocking cos we're not asking for the earth! lol

Archived