The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

Went for an Indian last night, and thought i'd pop in the bar downstairs, my first impression i thought WOW

Must have cost an absolute fortune, especially as the place /decor was fine when i last worked there, I spoke to Matt one of the managers and he informs me that trade is doing really well at the weekends.

Not only that upstairs there seems to be new staff, very courteous and polite.

But back to DQ Late Bar I could not believe the price of the drinks Carling only £165 a pint sun to Thurs and till 10pm fri n sat.

Has a really good lightshow 7 or 8 projectors (quallity of those is amazing) and the sound was excellent too, also nice to see was some of the idea's we spoke about such as external lighting to show off the venue.

Again obviously some serious cash injected into the project and it deserves to do well (even though it's off West Street)

If ever they want a Party Night doing there I'd love to play, there is currently speciallity DJ's on most nights, so if you have never been, it's worth poping in for a look, again drinks are very cheap.

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

See, that proves at those prices you can afford a few....its £1.65 a pint

And I know that those lights were over £2000 each !

Robe 250W Moving heads... 2 Grand?! They were done. List price is only £1700, and they should have been able to get a bulk purchase discount.

We can get hold of them for £800...

Originally posted by dosxuk

Robe 250W Moving heads... 2 Grand?! They were done. List price is only £1700, and they should have been able to get a bulk purchase discount.

We can get hold of them for £800...

may not be the exact make/model that I priced up but they do the same thing.

£800.....hmmmm :D

There are go'in to be some fantastic nights starting from next week look out for more info on the events page

Electric Boogaloo Every Monday

Flaunt Every Tuesday

Seductive Every Thursday

Tokyo Angel Every Friday

Rewired Every Saturday

Timeless Every Sunday

All this happening in sheffields hottest new music venue Dq

soulphisticated promotions

info@soulphisticated.net

http://www.soulphisticated.net

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

may not be the exact make/model that I priced up but they do the same thing.

£800.....hmmmm :D

Nah, seriously! We know (and get on well with) a Robe dealer, who get more than a 50% discount on list prices. We've been getting quotes for 8 of them, and thats the best one by a long way.

Archived