The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

I'd agree with the last few reviewers, I thought it was great for a quality no-frills curry. You just can't argue with mountains of decent grub for that kind of price.

So I'll be back too! Just hope it does well enough to stay open, it is in a bit of a funny location.

Does anyone know what that building was before? Must have been past there a thousand times in the past and I can't remember.

Originally posted by GazB

Hopefully going here tonight.. £9.50 for all you can eat and drink (soft drinks) sounds very good to me :D

On a Friday and Saturday night it's £9.50 for the all you can eat, plus £1.50 for drinks. I was only £8 when I went because it was a Sunday night.

Originally posted by fantomas

Just hope it does well enough to stay open, it is in a bit of a funny location.

The location's not bad.

If it was a block or so up it would be bang smack in the middle of the devonshire green lot and do a lot better than it possibly will where they are.

They are almost in the good spot, but not quite, being slightly further down the road from that area. It doesn't seem like much, but those extra minutes could make the difference.

It's a decent layout, good prices and nice food so it should do ok as long as their publicity works.

Originally posted by lalaland

On a Friday and Saturday night it's £9.50 for the all you can eat, plus £1.50 for drinks. I was only £8 when I went because it was a Sunday night.

No I meant £9.50 including drinks :D

• 1 month later...

Myself and a group of friends had a really enjoyable meal here on Friday night.The food,service and price was excellent and i will be going back that's for sure!

Originally posted by Fantomas

Does anyone know what that building was before? Must have been past there a thousand times in the past and I can't remember.

It was a small warehouse / factory. There was just a blank brick wall facing the road and the access was round the back, there was nothing to notice!

Archived