The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

Originally posted by Ghosthunter

I was going to go to SB's on Friday but now will go to ChaCha's

instead......come and join us........the only problem being I'm not too clever when it comes to street names.....so can anyone please give me instructions without using street names.

Thanks!

Go in the dev cat, slurp a few fine ales, come out the door, turn left, walk past the washington, turn left again....hey preto its in front of you

Been a few times now,...its ace if theres a big group of you...and the food is pretty good. Enjoy.

Went on a Xmas Night out from work. Food and price excellent.

Manager of the place rude and arrogant. Real shame as he spoilt our night out and we wont be returning. Feel he needs training in Customer Care. Anyone else experienced this at Cha Chas?

The reason I am upset with the manager is as follows:-

Went to ask about booking 2 weeks before the 15th for our night out (no phone there so called in personally) and was told that bookings were totally uneccesary to just turn up and we would be fine. 10 of us turned up on 15th and were asked if we had booked. Lengthy explanation of the above followed to which the manager explained that he had taken a booking for 100 people and we could go in IF we would eat and leave restaraunt within hour. We agreed and as I say enjoyed a very nice meal. Some of our group went down to the bar after the meal for a cigarette and a drink when they had finished the meal (approx 30 mins) The rest of us followed about 10 minutes later to be met by a very agitated manager who told us that we could not enter the bar as it was booked for a private party (please note there were no signs either on the internal door or the external one to say as much) We said fine we will wait for the rest of our group outside as they are inside having a drink. The manager said well they must have 'sneaked'in then. He went inside and asked them to leave at once. They were a bit upset about this as they had just bought drinks and one of the ladies that were in our group challenged the manager on his attitude. He said he wasnt interested that we wer lucky to have got a meal and 'whatever' I dont care. As I say needs Customer Care training. By the way we were not a group of troublecausers just 10 Customer Service Advisors of a wide range of ages that were trying to enjoy a Xmas night out.

Archived