The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

If that's what happened then it's indeed very rude of him and yes, perhaps he does need to learn something about customer service.

Write a complaint letter and send it to ChaCha's..

If you don't get a formal apology.. Then that's their problem.

GazB

When myself and a group of friends went a couple of weeks ago we spoke to the manager on the way out regarding doing some PR work for him as one of the group works in Advertising and he seamed very pleasent. Must have been having an off day and perhaps the one hundred people he had in that night worked for First South Yorkshire! Sorry couldnt resist.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another thread somewhere with more reviews.

I have been and found it just OK, mind you I went at peak time and paid something like £9.

The food wasn't brilliant, the curry's were a bit watery, meat was a bit non existant.

IMHO I do not think this place will work in its current format

Main reasons

This place is a bit out of town, the chinese buffets are bang in the centre and benefit from the theatre trade.

There is not enough selection of dishes, unlike the chinese places. Rice/bread/mixed starters and various currys thats it.

I could have gone to a number of Indians and spent £9 on a Starter, rice ,bread and a curry and it would have been better quality and fresh.

Sorry guys it didnt work for me, which is a shame as I love Indian food.

The other thing I forgot to mention is you only have to look at the number of hits the Indian Buffet thread has had to the number the Chinese Buffet thread has had. Thats the power of this forum - The Sheffieldforum can make or break a place IMHO

Archived