The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

Cant wait too see you all...

You wont be able to miss me when you get here, I will be the idiot holding the radio mike !

Are you all going for a meal or just a few drinks ? If its for a meal, do they know you are going or are you just going to arrive.....

Better get more pens then as they keep getting nicked !!!

By the way, I live in Woodhouse as well.

Gary

Going for a meal & yes we're all booked in deposit paid etc...Unfortunately I won't be there that night (I'm skiing) but we have a good gang going - I actually reckon it'll prob go up to 50 by then. I've copied your message onto our message boards to give it a plug for U.

I am sure will get to meet though as i do go to Cha Chas often.

Although there is the indian restaurant opening in Woodhouse soon - I'll def be checking that out especially as it's called Woodhouse Spice!

Well folks,

I am the DJ at Cha Cha's - its nice to hear that Ren thought the karaoke was "ace"

Does that mean you got up and sang ?

Next time you come in,come up & introduce yourself ( I may even buy you a pint)

If you did sing, did I take a photo of you ?

If I did,expect to see yourself on the "wall of shame" soon - im going to put photos up of everyone that sings on the nice new plasma screens !!!

The venue isnt "struggling" as it was put, its just that being a new venue it has to establish itself the same as any other pub / club.

The food is good, I love it, so come on down and try it - what have you got to lose ?

And the £1 a pint offer is only on Saturdays in January from 8pm.

We went to chachas at lunchtime midweek & NO PAPADUMS maybe they're a luxury for nighttime!

The currys all tasted similar & the desserts were poor, i expected lhassi & kulfi etc!, not just ice cream!

Pilau rice was nice, but Jumbo is better for variation!

Anyone been to the one just down from fitzallan square!?

Kim- is the manager the tall white guy with specs, or the asian guy with short hair & well dressed.

I went & the tall spectacled guy kept starring & ****** me off. Food was ok, not as good as a propper indian though, or as i could do it!

Again I shall ask as Mrs Mumphit is now better and we can now start going out again. Are there any high chairs there? We would probably look to going midweek early doors as young Mumphits need plenty of sleep but all Mumphits like curry - except the little one who is only 7mths old

Archived