Speed humps damaging your vehicle.

speed humps are put there for a reason to slow cars down etc..but they are a damn nuisance to the general public.especially when they are every few yards,god knows the damage it does to your suspension..they are a real pain.money would be better spent repairing the roads of south yorkshire they are a real disgrace.

Well I have had one spring broken on each of my last 2 cars.

I estimate I drive over at 20-25mph when the road is clear.

I have the pleasure of driving over EIGHT every time I travel on Wood Lane. I have lived there for 27 years but have only had this type of repair required since the bumps were put in.

No damage to your suspension? Don't talk bloody daft. Extra bumps = extra wear!

They do no damage at all to your suspension, unless you're driving over them at speed.

Hence the name.

so your sayin even if its 30 or 40 mph limit we ave to slow down even more to go over these ramps which could cause even more damage to your car or bike if traffic behind you aint payin attention and ram into you which by the way as happend to me

Well I have had one spring broken on each of my last 2 cars.

I estimate I drive over at 20-25mph when the road is clear.

I have the pleasure of driving over EIGHT every time I travel on Wood Lane. I have lived there for 27 years but have only had this type of repair required since the bumps were put in.

No damage to your suspension? Don't talk bloody daft. Extra bumps = extra wear!

its about time someone talked sense...i agree with your post whole heartedly.

Archived