Speed humps damaging your vehicle.

After many, many thousands of miles driving over roads with speed bumps, I've come to the following conclusion:

I've never damaged my car on one.

No, me either. Nor have I encountered any wear.

I'm wondering if the people who this happens to are also members of the "I hate speed cameras cos I got caught speeding" and "I parked where I shouldn't and got a ticket, bloody traffic nazis" clubs?

Yes, one of my friends car springs broke because of the speed bumps :)

What you really mean is your freinds car springs broke because her went over speed bumps too fast.

And its no good argueing that he went over at a slow speed. If his springs broke then he went over too fast for the situation.

Couldn't wait for a decent fall of snow this Winter - so was not disappointed ! However my ulterior motive never materialised around here - the sophisticated detection equipment(variation on a SatNav?) installed on the vehicles totally ruined my expectations ! NOT 1 'IMMERSED PYRAMID' WAS REMOVED BY A SNOWPLOUGH !!! AARGH !! Can't wait for the Dividends on the Shares our Local Authority owns in the Road Humps and Traffic Light Manufacturing Co's to come to successful fruition - then they can 'plough' the money back into Road repairs - will not be holding my breath tho' !!:mad::mad:

No, me either. Nor have I encountered any wear.

I'm wondering if the people who this happens to are also members of the "I hate speed cameras cos I got caught speeding" and "I parked where I shouldn't and got a ticket, bloody traffic nazis" clubs?

More than likely!

Archived