Ian's legacy (fatal victim of homophobic attack)

She doesn't come from a bad home, she comes from a leafy area full of red brick Victorian villas with a huge leafy park and delis and boutiques, and she went to an exclusive school. FFS, girls I know who went to the worst comprehensive in her borough who went on to LSE and Oxford. Her family had plenty of cash, she wasn't deprived, she didn't have an abusive childhood.

i share your rage and indignation. but the paper does say "The court heard that Thomas, a former pupil at £12,000-a-year Sydenham High School for Girls, had an appalling upbringing suffering homelessness, domestic violence, alcoholism at 15 and bullying at school.

Her mother, a legal secretary, scrimped and saved for her to be privately educated. But her father was also convicted of manslaughter when his daughter was 11 and was later committed to a mental hospital."

so things were not all well in the house. that is no excuse or explanation still.

If she's regretting it why has she shown no remorse and has been posting scoffing remarks on her facebook page as recently as this week?

False bravado,I'll guarantee she was bricking it when she went in court and even more when the judge said.."Take her down"

Archived