Indian at woodseats

SarahKitch

Yes its Kashmiri Aroma. We went just after it opened and booked on line via their website. The menu was extensive and the service was very good and unobtrusive. The food was very good quality but as someone who doesnt like food too spicy the choice for me was limited and i admit that i was disappointed when even the onion bhajis were too hot for me. So if you go just be aware that the food seems to be extra hot and you may find that a dish normally okay for you is too spicy.

Yes, Kashmiri Aroma, I am currently overlooking things whilst Hammad the Manager is away in India for 2 months visiting his sick mother. We offer the best indian food anywere in Sheffield at a really good competetive price. Get yourself down here, you wont regret it!

Yes, Kashmiri Aroma, I am currently overlooking things whilst Hammad the Manager is away in India for 2 months visiting his sick mother. We offer the best indian food anywere in Sheffield at a really good competetive price. Get yourself down here, you wont regret it!

Don't you have a KFC to manage?

Archived