9 Year old girl & father killed by anti immigration group (USA)

very unlikely she'll get the chair. the guy might, but not the women. it's unchristian. they don't like to fry women over there.

not being a christian - I wouldn't strap anyone to a metal chair and fry the crap out of them, but I would hope that the child gets justice.

a life for a life, you mean?

no no no no no - the american delusion is that violence works - fry the ********, bomb the ******** - it doesn't. tens of thousands of americans die every year from firearms and they still think a life for a life is a deterrent.

it isn't.

Makes everyone dead.

:hihi: wouldn't say everyone. my natural reaction is to vehemently against the death penalty. i know for sure it's not a deterrent. and I'm not sure that it gives that much closure for the families of the victim.

but once in a while i do get into situations where i feel with all that i have that some people just need to not be alive. be it to realign the universe or whatever, sometimes they need putting down. I'd say this is one such case.

no no no no no - the american delusion is that violence works - fry the ********, bomb the ******** - it doesn't. tens of thousands of americans die every year from firearms and they still think a life for a life is a deterrent.

it isn't.

my natural reaction is to vehemently against the death penalty. i know for sure it's not a deterrent. and I'm not sure that it gives that much closure for the families of the victim.

but once in a while i do get into situations where i feel with all that i have that some people just need to not be alive. be it to realign the universe or whatever, sometimes they need putting down. I'd say this is one such case.

Archived