Electronic tagging, have we realised its full potential?

This technology is great for keeping tabs on people awaiting trial, but I have always had a talent for lateral thinking and once again I have come up with quite a smart idea. Anyone who is claiming unemployment benefit should be fitted with one of these tags. This way any job interview they claim to attend can be logged and any movement outside their homes during working hours can be questioned. Not too shabby eh? :) What say you wise forumers?

This technology is great for keeping tabs on people awaiting trial, but I have always had a talent for lateral thinking and once again I have come up with quite a smart idea. Anyone who is claiming unemployment benefit should be fitted with one of these tags. This way any job interview they claim to attend can be logged and any movement outside their homes during working hours can be questioned. Not too shabby eh? :) What say you wise forumers?

Go the whole hog, and have audio capture. And then stick them on Bankers at golf courses :D

:shocked:Really?

Archived