Does the Royal family really need to be so rich?

different to yours? maybe. rubbish? no, seeing as you don't know what my reasoning is.

same applies to your 'lateral' thinking.

You did not use your latent lateral stuff. The word rubbish was not joined to the rest of my reply, it was seperated by some dots. Using some of the skills that I have given you, can you explain your reasoning please? :)

You did not use your latent lateral stuff. The word rubbish was not joined to the rest of my reply, it was seperated by some dots. Using some of the skills that I have given you, can you explain your reasoning please? :)

innovators that get patents for things everyone uses, yes, can get large sums. people who deal in oils etc, stuff that the earth provides shouldn't. i know that skills and the 'worth' of the product does go into factoring the worth of a person, still i can't think that anyone can be worth a hundred thousand more than a doctor who works 70 hour weeks.

people get ridiculous amounts because of the world we live in, but no one 'deserves' those amount. also, many that do have these amount, if not all, have companies, products, subsidiary companies etc that cause a lot of harm to a lot of people somewhere along the way.

is this more slightly-inclined-thinking rather than wholly lateral?

innovators that get patents for things everyone uses, yes, can get large sums. people who deal in oils etc, stuff that the earth provides shouldn't. i know that skills and the 'worth' of the product does go into factoring the worth of a person, still i can't think that anyone can be worth a hundred thousand more than a doctor who works 70 hour weeks.

people get ridiculous amounts because of the world we live in, but no one 'deserves' those amount. also, many that do have these amount, if not all, have companies, products, subsidiary companies etc that cause a lot of harm to a lot of people somewhere along the way.

is this more slightly-inclined-thinking rather than wholly lateral?

Nice reply, concise and to the point. The word "deserve" seems to confuse you a little, if you feel like it, it might be worth giving your definition!?:)

They are the richest disfunctional family in this country. If they lived on a council estate they would be under supervision of Social Services. The old feller would have had several interviews with border control [Greek/German/British or what ????] William and Harry would have been on Jeremy Kyle for a DNA test [i'm sure you can work that one out]. The total amount of benefit they would have recieved thru' claiming Job Seekers and Housing benefit ?? Well.................

Archived