Richest 1000 take their money

his personal wealth.................can you hear me at the back? not the money in his business.:rolleyes:

And as I said - if you did that to me I'd take my business - which *is* my personal wealth, and go somewhere more pleaseant... is this sinking in at the back there, are you listening and comprehending...?

How did they steal money from us? Please explain in a way that makes sense, as this simply doesn't.

who bailed the banks out?.............we did

who is now paying the banks back? we are

who took all the money? the super rich.

who are getting interest we are paying on the money they stole from us?

the super rich.............clear?

And as I said - if you did that to me I'd take my business - which *is* my personal wealth, and go somewhere more pleaseant... is this sinking in at the back there, are you listening and comprehending...?

then go once we had your cash others would replace you.

who bailed the banks out?.............we did

who is now paying the banks back? we are

who took all the money? the super rich.

who are getting interest we are paying on the money they stole from us?

the super rich.............clear?

Are you applying this to certain people? You said the top 1000, lets choose one of them Richard Branson as I know most about him. So he took a load of money from people bailing out the banks? Is that what you're saying? Just to be clear.

then go once we had your cash others would replace you.

How? Seriouly how are they going to - are you going to do it - do you even know how laddo? What you going to do - make me tell you how it works? Understand the process? If I refuse to release the patent and IP how's that work? :loopy::loopy:

Archived