Richest 1000 take their money

I've always said it and that is if you have a British Passport you should have to pay the correct aamount of tax based on your income, savings etc. no matter where you live. No tax dodging crap, if you don't want to pay British tax then you should have to surrender your British Passport and all the bennefits it brings. Period.

I've always said it and that is if you have a British Passport you should have to pay the correct aamount of tax based on your income, savings etc. no matter where you live. No tax dodging crap, if you don't want to pay British tax then you should have to surrender your British Passport and all the bennefits it brings. Period.

I didn't think anyone had a British Passport any more.

After all, look at Zimbabwe - it worked a treat for them just taking the land and wealth form its rich farmers, the country is absolutely rolling in prosperity and productivity now.

Anyone who could got out and took their expertise with them. Mugabe might have stolen land and a few businesses, but the brains to run anything had gone along with any customers for the remaining rubbish the country could produce.

I think the OP has a good point.

After all, look at Zimbabwe - it worked a treat for them just taking the land and wealth form its rich farmers, the country is absolutely rolling in prosperity and productivity now.

keep the super rich super rich and they might throw you the odd crumb:loopy:

Archived