Richest 1000 take their money

so they dont actually pay tax at 40% more like less than half that . i wonder if everybody else in the country did the same the government would be happy about it :huh:

We don't actually know what the % is in relation to their earnings but what they are saying is the top 10% pay just over 50% of this countrys total income tax revenue.

If the top 1% of earners up sticks and left we would lose just over a 1/4 of our total income tax revenue.

We don't actually know what the % is in relation to their earnings but what they are saying is the top 10% pay just over 50% of this countrys total income tax revenue.

If the top 1% of earners up sticks and left we would lose just over a 1/4 of our total income tax revenue.

we are talking about the top 0.001 %

how hard is it for a nation to just say its legal?

Its not just our national laws. We kind of sign up to lots of world documentation involving lots of very important things such as human rights and how we interact with other countries....you seem to have got it into your head that the uk is the centre of of everything and we can do what we like.,....:loopy:

not with a good accountant they wont :loopy:some people are so gullible.

I have a good accountant. Keeps everything square and fair and makes sure I pay what I should and nothing more.

I paid last year £107k in personal tax. Does that sound like tax dodging to you?

Tell you what - when you earn enough to be in the position of paying that tax you come back and tell everyone why you are minimising your tax liability as far as legally possible - and I assure you you will do so.

Its not just our national laws. We kind of sign up to lots of world documentation involving lots of very important things such as human rights and how we interact with other countries....you seem to have got it into your head that the uk is the centre of of everything and we can do what we like.,....:loopy:

hmm, kinda makes you want to say.......................iraq:hihi: if you have the will you will have the way.

i dont care what anyone is saying ? whatever % they actually pay if this was given to everyone in the country how would the government react ?

i dont care what anyone is saying ? whatever % they actually pay if this was given to everyone in the country how would the government react ?

Yes but the thing is we don't know what the % of their total earnings is payed in tax. It could be 40% it could be 10% we just don't know.

Archived