Richest 1000 take their money

I have a good accountant. Keeps everything square and fair and makes sure I pay what I should and nothing more.

I paid last year £107k in personal tax. Does that sound like tax dodging to you?

Tell you what - when you earn enough to be in the position of paying that tax you come back and tell everyone why you are minimising your tax liability as far as legally possible - and I assure you you will do so.

who called you a tax dodger certainly not me:huh:. good on you for earning the amount of money you do and paying the tax on it too:thumbsup: i wonder how many more wish they were paying the same amount of tax as you (me for one):hihi:. why do so many people think its ok for a certain few to avoid paying tax but expect the rest of the country to stump up :loopy:

how much tax did you pay this year ? and what percentage did you actually pay with your accountants help?

In £ and as a % thats between me, my accountant and the taxman. I payed what i was legally required to pay and not a penny more and the taxman is happy with that.

we have over 65million on the island. im talking about 1000 individuals with 335 thousand million pounds 0.001% the super rich.

Your sounding like a broken record, you keep saying that. Just face it, seizing the assets of these people for as you say " the greater good " is never going to happen.

In £ and as a % thats between me, my accountant and the taxman. I payed what i was legally required to pay and not a penny more and the taxman is happy with that.
well we nearly getting there :hihi: right take you as a example if everyone who paid the same £s and same % as you in tax how do you think the government would react ?

Ever heard of the parable about not killing the goose that lays the golden egg?

Great point you make. All the consumers that have made the greedy super rich their millions, won't be consuming as they can't afford to. Oh well, bye bye super rich.:hihi: The super rich have just got too greedy, and now the overwhelming majority have no cash to throw their way. Maybe they'll have to drop their extortionate prices?:hihi:

well we nearly getting there :hihi: right take you as a example if everyone who paid the same £s and same % as you in tax how do you think the government would react ?

Ok taking me as an example.

The government wouldn't react at all as ive payed what i was legally required to pay and if everyone else did the same i.e pay what they are legally requried too. I can't see how the government or taxman would have a problem. I pay my tax useing the current tax rules.

Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Archived