Richest 1000 take their money

Your sounding like a broken record, you keep saying that. Just face it, seizing the assets of these people for as you say " the greater good " is never going to happen.

i have to keep repeating myself because my point is being ignord. as for the idea your right the old will freeze the poor will get shafted and the super rich will get richer. unless we wake up stop being drones and say to them its your turn to do what the rest of us have been doing since this nation was founded. all it takes is the will. they know this thats why they throw enough of us crumbs, just enough to keep enough quite.

why dont we just make them pay the national debt?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/7624159/Sunday-Times-Rich-List-2010-Britains-richest-see-wealth-rise-by-one-third.html

instead of cutting meals on wheels..

we are sheep thats why.

Why should they pay. My dad and people like him worked damn hard for their wealth they already pay £1000's in tax why should they be made to pay more?.

The big corporations that avoid paying tax should be made to pay the amount they should be paying should as Boots,Vodafone etc.

Your idea is incredibly flawed the economy is already damaged enough if all the wealthy leave due to this ill thought out idea idea, the deficit would grow significantly higher than it currently is in short the deficit grows further thus eliminating more public services.

this idea has merit, even with its flaws. we could leave them all with one million each and still get 334 thousand million to help sort the debt.

the one merit your idea has is the concept that those that can must do more than they do to help those in need. that's honorable and to be encouraged. they should be asked to do it, if their own natures don't move them to it already(very few Gates and Buffets in the world) but to loot them would not only mess the economy, the country's human rights record and the employment market up, it'd also send the massage that there's no point working hard coz we'll sooner or later come get it.

the guys with land passed down to them from centuries ago, though, might be 'persuaded' to do with less.

i have to keep repeating myself because my point is being ignord. as for the idea your right the old will freeze the poor will get shafted and the super rich will get richer. unless we wake up stop being drones and say to them its your turn to do what the rest of us have been doing since this nation was founded. all it takes is the will. they know this thats why they throw enough of us crumbs, just enough to keep enough quite.

your point is not being ignored. it is being examined, and, for the most part, rejected. the reasons behind it we all agree with, without exception i think(the poor, the infirm, the shirtless and shelterless must be helped) but the way you're suggesting we do it is wrong.

repeating the same thing over and over, with very little real explanation, is not gonna work.

so they dont actually pay tax at 40% more like less than half that . i wonder if everybody else in the country did the same the government would be happy about it :huh:

Wow... Are you just pretending to not get it?

The top 1% of earners pay 24% of the nations total tax income.

That tells you exactly nothing about what % of their income that is though. :huh:

Archived