Richest 1000 take their money

wow what a load of rubbish, to many drones on here defending these 1000 like the money was there own. this 1000 are the theives, they have spent a lifetime shafting others. and yet your all so invested in this system you spend time to defend them. pathetic.

you take part in the system just as much as everyone else.

yes, i do agree, no one makes that kind of money by wholly honorable means. but the, the better way would be to investigate and do what needs to be done lawfully, if any crime is found.

out of interest, could you explain why everyone else is a 'drone' but you?

i know. but 'pledges' have been shown to be empty many times over the years. it's a good start though. and at the bottom end we need to stop with the obsession with living beyond our means because we 'need' new clothes every week, new TV every year etc, or the apathy that 'we're being shafted anyway, so why bother even trying'.

the change needs to be across the board.

i agree but cyclone will probably still rant on about the top1% paying 24% tax (maybe he s scared of paying more in tax ):hihi: pity he hasnt got the same passion for sticking up for the rest of the 99% of the people who pay tax :loopy:

wow what a load of rubbish, to many drones on here defending these 1000 like the money was there own. this 1000 are the theives, they have spent a lifetime shafting others. and yet your all so invested in this system you spend time to defend them. pathetic.

Rubbish. They made cash while people like you wasted it.

I always maintain, if the lefty nut jobs got their way and all cash was handed out equally, one man would use his cash to open a brewery while the Labour types would go to his pub, buy the beer and complain how poor they were.

:loopy:

you take part in the system just as much as everyone else.

yes, i do agree, no one makes that kind of money by wholly honorable means. but the, the better way would be to investigate and do what needs to be done lawfully, if any crime is found.

out of interest, could you explain why everyone else is a 'drone' but you?

goodmorning, not everyone to many. this 1k and others stole the money. they then insisted we pay it back with interest. its the best con trick ever. just like all the best cons, the mark has no idea they have been robbed. the mark is us our kids and grandkids.

goodmorning, not everyone to many. this 1k and others stole the money. they then insisted we pay it back with interest. its the best con trick ever. just like all the best cons, the mark has no idea they have been robbed. the mark is us our kids and grandkids.

stole it from where?

Reading what has been said since I last looked at this thread I think the OP may not 'be all there' so to speak. Before I thought he was just an idiot but I think there may be genuine problems there. Note the fact he cannot seem to respond to any questions or get past his original idea that 1000 people stole everyone elses money.

Its just astounding that people are agreeing with him even slightly!

Reading what has been said since I last looked at this thread I think the OP may not 'be all there' so to speak. Before I thought he was just an idiot but I think there may be genuine problems there. Note the fact he cannot seem to respond to any questions or get past his original idea that 1000 people stole everyone elses money.

Its just astounding that people are agreeing with him even slightly!

very few ideas are ever wholly wrong. his sentiment is sound i think, but the idea it has led him to is flawed.

Archived