Richest 1000 take their money

i agree but cyclone will probably still rant on about the top1% paying 24% tax (maybe he s scared of paying more in tax ):hihi: pity he hasnt got the same passion for sticking up for the rest of the 99% of the people who pay tax :loopy:

As ive said before but i think your just not getting it.

The top 1% are paying 24% of our countrys total income tax revenue but it sounds like your confusing that 24% number and taking it as they are paying tax at a rate of 24%.

stole it from where?

from you from me from all of us. from every institution we pay money into. from every place we have bailed out. also we after paying back the stolen cash then pay interest on it and still have to print money! its insane. what a con, its so outside the box, we for the most part cant even grasp it.

Rubbish. They made cash while people like you wasted it.

I always maintain, if the lefty nut jobs got their way and all cash was handed out equally, one man would use his cash to open a brewery while the Labour types would go to his pub, buy the beer and complain how poor they were.

:loopy:

And if it wasn't a brewery, it would be a clothes factory, or a farm, or a plumbing business . . . .

As ever, we get back to some people having the incentive, motivation and ability to make better of themselves, and life's under-achievers hating them for it. Shame the OP can't see that.

from you from me from all of us. from every institution we pay money into. from every place we have bailed out. also we after paying back the stolen cash then pay interest on it and still have to print money! its insane. what a con, its so outside the box, we for the most part cant even grasp it.
When you buy a beer, is the brewery stealing from you?

If you buy a pair of socks form a high street shop, are they stealing from you?

that accusation can really only be leveled at those on the list in the banking industry, if that. if you go to buy a car on credit then complain about being robbed it's on you. getting credit cards to buy big tvs and things then complaining the interest rate bites, that's on your back.

the change needs to be mental and 'spiritual' not just a money thing, coz, even if we do what you're suggesting, and the world doesn't shut us out and down, we will just end up in the same situation again in a few years coz people haven't learned to take responsibility for their own actions.

It is you Phil isn't it ?

Rubbish. They made cash while people like you wasted it.

I always maintain, if the lefty nut jobs got their way and all cash was handed out equally, one man would use his cash to open a brewery while the Labour types would go to his pub, buy the beer and complain how poor they were.

:loopy:

to be fair, this is past even the most left of people.

wow what a load of rubbish, to many drones on here defending these 1000 like the money was there own. this 1000 are the theives, they have spent a lifetime shafting others. and yet your all so invested in this system you spend time to defend them. pathetic.

Wow your so bitter and twisted.No one iw stopping you from working hard and having a career are they?.

i agree but cyclone will probably still rant on about the top1% paying 24% tax (maybe he s scared of paying more in tax ):hihi: pity he hasnt got the same passion for sticking up for the rest of the 99% of the people who pay tax :loopy:

I'm happy in the knowledge that 100% are protected from the illegal seizure of assets being suggested.

Archived