Richest 1000 take their money

Wow your so bitter and twisted.No one iw stopping you from working hard and having a career are they?.

you have been con tricked and you have no idea:rolleyes: so fooled were you, you waste your efforts on attacking me. its sad really;) the super rich must be amazed they got away with this:hihi: enjoy the crumbs:thumbsup:

Envy is not a good thing. Maybe they are priveledged, maybe they are self made people, it's easy to critise other people because we don't have fore bears to leave us money or that we have the lack of ability to make our own way in life but to expect other people to employ us. Thats life, make money due to your own ability and contribute to the better of other people.

Think you could be the new Alan Sugar, but you have to get of you arse.

another drone living off crumbs:loopy:

No, but if the owner of that shop marries say a Monacan, makes her a director of his retail business, then pays most of the shop's profits to her in an effort to avoid paying tax on said profits...

Cue the avoidance / evasion debate. These rules are made by the rich...

good point. and that, in my eyes is stealing. hence the need to change the system, and the mindset.

or, just not buy from that brewery.

No, but if the owner of that shop marries say a Monacan, makes her a director of his retail business, then pays most of the shop's profits to her in an effort to avoid paying tax on said profits...

Cue the avoidance / evasion debate. These rules are made by the rich...

Maybe a basic understanding of taxation would help your ranting.

Corporation tax is paid on profit before dividends are issued.

you have been con tricked and you have no idea:rolleyes: so fooled were you, you waste your efforts on attacking me. its sad really;) the super rich must be amazed they got away with this:hihi: enjoy the crumbs:thumbsup:

It must be nice to live as you do in your little world I have no worries.My parents are plenty wealthy they worked damn hard for their money you need to get off your ass and get a better education and work hard.

i might be have been fooled. starting to think you might have a point form the way your conviction is so evident. could you give me an example or two of people who conned us and how they did it.

i know, for example that Barclays bank made its money from the slave trade so don't bank with them and avoid their subsidiaries. wouldn't loot form them though. who else conned us and how?

i might be have been fooled. starting to think you might have a point form the way your conviction is so evident. could you give me an example or two of people who conned us and how they did it.

i know, for example that Barclays bank made its money from the slave trade so don't bank with them and avoid their subsidiaries. wouldn't loot form them though. who else conned us and how?

I asked for these examples earlier in the thread, however the response was that I was a drone...

Archived