Richest 1000 take their money

It must be nice to live as you do in your little world I have no worries.My parents are plenty wealthy they worked damn hard for their money you need to get off your ass and get a better education and work hard.

will you marry me. as long as there's no pre-nup though.:love:

No, but if the owner of that shop marries say a Monacan, makes her a director of his retail business, then pays most of the shop's profits to her in an effort to avoid paying tax on said profits...

Cue the avoidance / evasion debate. These rules are made by the rich...

Her nationality is irrelevant it's where she actually resides that determines her tax status, as you'd expect.

Probably not, maybe the opinion should be accepted without any backing, what a drone I must be wanting to justify theft.

all this drone talk is starting to make me itch. keep having to check i don't have any computer chips and lines in my head and my name's not three of eight or something.

Her nationality is irrelevant it's where she actually resides that determines her tax status, as you'd expect.

yeah, but Monaco being a tax haven she pays nothing on what she has. the situation would be different if she was American or something else. not that they didn't marry for love, mind you.

green still is doing the tax system a disservice, isn't he? not his fault, though.

He paid 80 million a year in tax...

I don't ready see what the problem is with foreigners owning businesses that run in the uk, plenty of uk nationals own businesses that operate abroad.

yeah, but Monaco being a tax haven she pays nothing on what she has. the situation would be different if she was American or something else. not that they didn't marry for love, mind you.

Nope she could be a us citizen, it's the fact that she lives in monaco which is important.

He paid 80 million a year in tax...

I don't ready see what the problem is with foreigners owning businesses that run in the uk, plenty of uk nationals own businesses that operate abroad.

neither do i. i'm foreign born myself so am all for the best people doing business wherever they can. yes, he paid a lot of money. but he 'cheats' the system. how much he pays is not as important as that he didn't pay all he 'should' have paid. maybe not fiscally, but the old we all need to play our part thing doesn't look too good when people get chased my inland revenue for a thousand or two when they know this guy's fiddling coz he can afford to.

Archived