Richest 1000 take their money

Technically he is commuitting no offence, but do you think it is right in principle that people who make vast profits from us can legally get away with paying tax?

What do you suggest, stop monocans from owning our operating business in the uk? Stop the transfer of assets to spouses? Invade monaco?

one example. http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/stuart-weir/tax-havens-and-men-who-stole-world

its legal you say?

who wrote the law that made it legal, i ask?

the super rich wote the rules, thats why they are richer today!

explain Allan sugar, Richard branson etc. who made their own money in their lifetimes and have no real hand in making laws from years back.

Yes and besides I have quite a lovely wardrobe too shoes bags and clothes galore..I'll even share my shoes with you if were the same size:).

if you were the same size feet as me you would have to some sort of freak, woman.:hihi:

but, maybe the clothes.

it's not a matter of law, cyclone, it's the principle. that's why i'm saying he's stealing. i see your point. and i would defend him in a court of law because he's broken no law, but i would still think of him a cheat.

you a tax accountant?

No, software developer.

The law just codified what society finds acceptable, if we want people to stay and pay tax here we have to make it more attractive than living in monaco.

Is anyone complaining that us owners of uk business pay tax in the us instead of here or that french owners pay tax in france, it makes no sense to argue against paying tax where you reside.

No, software developer.

The law just codified what society finds acceptable, if we want people to stay and pay tax here we have to make it more attractive than living in monaco.

Is anyone complaining that us owners of uk business pay tax in the us instead of here or that french owners pay tax in france, it makes no sense to argue against paying tax where you reside.

yes, 'society', as in those that do make the law. i would argue against anyone making their money in one country and paying tax elsewhere. even uk citizen with businesses elsewhere paying taxes here. this has raped many a third-world nation. but, like i said, that's the law, and so it must be...until 'society' decides it unfair and in need of change. this will be a few more centuries, i admit, but the principle behind the tax laws, and many other laws, has run its course, i think.

Archived