Richest 1000 take their money

drone. to me it discribes the mindless following of rules, created by the haves to keep wealth from the have nots.

on here its said over and over it will never happen. i say if we hve the will anything is possible.

so drone implies mindlessness, lack of creativity and free thought, lack of reason, following any handed down and held belief no matter that it's detrimental to you?

Technically he is commuitting no offence, but do you think it is right in principle that people who make vast profits from us can legally get away with paying tax?

They pay tax, so there is no need to attempt to answer your question as it's based on a false premise.

I did however implicitly answer the corrected question which is, do I think it's right that people pay tax where they live. And the answer was obviously yes.

No, but if the owner of that shop marries say a Monacan, makes her a director of his retail business, then pays most of the shop's profits to her in an effort to avoid paying tax on said profits...

Cue the avoidance / evasion debate. These rules are made by the rich...

The question wasn't about tax evasion, it was does the owner of a shop steal from the people who buy his goods just because he makes a profit?

Or perhaps we should all work for free?

They pay tax, so there is no need to attempt to answer your question as it's based on a false premise.

I did however implicitly answer the corrected question which is, do I think it's right that people pay tax where they live. And the answer was obviously yes.

not being dense, really. not on purpose anyway, but in green's case-we know he runs the empire. we know he owns it. and he resides here. but everything is in his wife's name so the tax on money 'she' earns has to be paid to a tax haven country. not illegal. but wrong, wouldn't you say?

Archived