Richest 1000 take their money

I already explained that! Why always use asking me to repeat myself as a tactic? :loopy:

you said "Philip Green has a lot of other businesses which are entrepreneur focused too. He does try to take people up just by trading on his good name / reputation." which is true. and i said he's dodging taxes by putting everything in his wife's name. also right. what's the big deal here?

Philip Green has a lot of other businesses which are entrepreneur focused too. He does try to take people up just by trading on his good name / reputation.

hhmm, what?

You obviously don't know much about Philip Green other than some recent tabloid headlines! :loopy:

As said, he does take a lot of other people up with him! He always has done!

I take these would be the same laws that me, you and Fred Bloggs at number 53 could also use should we ever need too.

Or do we have some special laws that only apply to the super rich.

there are laws you can also exploit on the other end of the spectrum to get yourself free money. could always use those if all else fails.

I take these would be the same laws that me, you and Fred Bloggs at number 53 could also use should we ever need too.

Or do we have some special laws that only apply to the super rich.

special laws, yes we could use them to aviod tax, if that is we had the odd billion:rolleyes:

Archived