Richest 1000 take their money

No low earners shouldn't be tax excempt but they should like I already said pay much less and thus helping improve their lifestyles.

getting a better job would improve their lifestyles too, people are allowed to change their own situation, if you work at KFC (or wherever) you don't have to work there for the rest of your life.

They should pay less purely and simply because they already have less.

No low earners shouldn't be tax excempt but they should like I already said pay much less and thus helping improve their lifestyles. If the rich and superrich tax dodgers paid their fair share then this would be possible.

im waiting on cyclones answer to this post too :hihi: but i guess like all the rest it will be full of hot air :huh:

They should pay less purely and simply because they already have less.

No low earners shouldn't be tax excempt but they should like I already said pay much less and thus helping improve their lifestyles. If the rich and superrich tax dodgers paid their fair share then this would be possible.

There isn't a question here to answer.

But since ricgem apparently needs a response to it.

Low earners already pay less, income tax and NI are progressive taxes.

There isn't a question here to answer.

But since ricgem apparently needs a response to it.

Low earners already pay less, income tax and NI are progressive taxes.

Low income earners pay more in proportion than high earners. If a footballer on £100k per week pays £20k he's still got £80k per week, if a low earner on £200 per week pays tax at the same rate he pays £40 and only has £160 per week.

But in reality the footballer then gets advice on how to pay less than £20k per week, that is the immoral part.

A high earner only pays the same for a loaf of bread, so inproportion to his wage compared to a low earner in reality he pays far less..

Archived