Richest 1000 take their money

the top 1k rich should have all wealth removed from them to repair the nations wealth. 1k suffer yes but 65 million dont, its a no brainer.

im not bitter im happy, i have a job and always have, oh and its not a made up one:roll:

Are you still on this? Its very boring. You've written the same thing about 200 times and surprisingly it's still getting you no where.

What's your job when your using this account then?

That simply isn't true though is it.

The low earner in your example pays 20% tax on £76 of his income (because we have a 0% tax rate on the first 6k+ of our income). His tax bill is thus £15.20/week.

The high earner pays 50% tax on the vast majority of his earnings. So he actually pays over £48k a week in tax.

The actual % of income paid in tax is close to 50% for the higher earner and approx 7.6% for the low earner.

Okay, the football employs an accountant and uses some loopholes, he probably cuts 10 or 15 % of the rate he actually pays, so it's closer to 35%. The low earner can pay into a pension and cut a bit of his tax as well, getting it down to maybe 6%...

So, fairly conclusive that our tax system is progressive and that the rich pay both a higher amount and a higher % as tax.

so when did it go to 50% for the high earners :huh:your having a laugh . get in the real world and stop supporting someone who cares not a jot about you.

i dont care what tax the super rich pay. its irrelivent. take all the wealth off thetop 1k uk super rich. for the greater good of the nation. we asks kids to die for this nation, so whats the problem with taking the super rich wealth?

ignore the house slave off topic rubbish and think about it.

Please stick to the topic at hand and stop bickering.

For some of you, this is the second warning this evening. I suggest that you improve your behaviour to each other before further action is taken.

If the country needs these peoples money (which it does) it should take it. If they are entreprenerial as some suggest, they will soon amass another fortune. My guess however is that it is money passed down from generaton to generation. Just TAKE IT!

If the country needs these peoples money (which it does) it should take it. If they are entreprenerial as some suggest, they will soon amass another fortune. My guess however is that it is money passed down from generaton to generation. Just TAKE IT!

thats right just take it. 1000 super rich or a nation of over 65 million. i say the 1k.

Archived